- Consider the size. Dad is more likely to be able to display the art in his office if it's in a 8X10 frame than he is if it's poster sized.
- Start with nice paper (even copier paper will do). You can still frame the work done on a newsprint coloring book page, but it will yellow over time.
- Be sure to sign and date it somewhere. If your child is too young to write, do it for him or her.
- Frames are available at any discount or craft store. Larger craft stores offer regular coupons so you don't have to pay full price.
- A mat can make it look more professionally framed, and is often included with the frame you purchase.
- Take a photo of your child holding the gift and include it in the card or fasten it to the back of the frame.