This year, someone on my list will be receiving this movie night gift.
- A DVD ($5 from Wal-Mart)
- Popcorn ($1.50 for a 3-pack, although I buy it by the case at a warehouse store, so it's significantly less)
- Theater box candy ($1)
- Popcorn boxes ($1 each at Target)
- Container for everything ($1 at Target)
- You get extra thoughtfulness points if you include a note explaining why you chose that particular movie.
- It's always a nice idea to include the gift receipt in case the recipient already owns the movie you've chosen.
- No craft skills necessary for this gift! :-)
- This also makes a great date night or birthday gift.