Or make your own for your family's prayer center using these simple directions:
- Cut a piece of white tissue paper, approximately 8 x 10.5 and carefully tape it onto a piece of copier paper. It will work best if it is all very flat.
- Copy this image onto the tissue side. (NB - there are enough images on this page for 3 candles (or one if you happen to make a mistake or two)
- Cut the page in thirds along the width and, centering the image on your candle, hold the blank ends behind the candle, shielding your fingers from the heat during the next step.
- Using a hair dryer on high heat simply melt the cross image onto the front of the candle. Once it's tacked in place by the heat you can trim the tissue paper ends and continue to melt down the paper edges.
- I use gold map pins for my "grains of incense."