Friday, June 10, 2011

My Daily Spiritual Companion

I found this lovely little volume while at a conference last weekend at the Adoremus Books booth. It's tooled leather cover caught my eye right away, and it's just as nice inside with two-color printing and a ribbon bookmark.


There is a page for each day featuring a Saint, a prayer, and a place to write birthdays and anniversaries. This would be a great welcome-to-the-family gift for a new bride (provide a list of significant dates for her), or just a nice place for any Church Lady to keep track of days too important to forget. Birthdays are often easy to remember, but I love to celebrate Sacraments dates as well, and tools like this are pretty essential memory aids for me.

Available from the wonderful folks at Adoremus Books in four color choices for under $10!

4 comments:

Mary Liz said...

Wow! That is a great little book.

Mary G said...

Thank you so much for posting about this book .... Adoremus will be at IHM-National and I'm going up tomorrow ... will have to get me one of those!

Gianna said...

I spent an hour or so last night filling mine with important dates. I can definitely see myself using this for a very, very long time!

A note for those who may be interested: this book uses the new calendar - so new that it includes Bl. Mother Teresa.

Margaret Mary said...

Mary, someday I'll have to get to the IHM Conference. I keep hearing that it's the only one bigger than our Minnesota one. I hope you have a great time!