Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Today at the thrift store


A few weeks worth of finds here...

Week 1, for $3.57 total
Lady's Lands End down vest, like new ($1)
Children's shirts (8 at .25)
1 magazine and 1 book (2@.10)

Our parish thrift store doesn't really display clothes by seasons - aside from very explicitly Halloween or Christmas apparel, all seasons are available at any time of year. I am starting to look ahead to summer wardrobes for my boys. My younger son is in good shape with a lot of hand me downs; most of the shirts pictured are for his older brother. I am finding it increasingly hard to find thrift store bottoms for the latter (size 5 or 6) but hopefully one day soon my luck will change. I was really excited about the vest- I have been wanting one for a while, and it has been just the thing to keep me warm in our Victorian house.


  
 Week 2, for .79 total
Children's flannel and sweater (2@.25)
10 vintage all in one note cards (.10)
1 magazine (.10)

Still no luck in the separates department, but a much needed flannel shirt for "Cowboy Day" during Catholic Schools Week.



1 comment:

K said...

Sounds like you have a lovely thrift shop where you are!