Sunday, September 23, 2012

St. Therese Novena - Day 2


Peace be with you!

Today, let's pray for all the relationships in our lives. Let's pray that we can be more loving and open within our relationships with family, friends and God.

Here are the prayers for today:

Day 2 - Novena to St. Therese

Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.

Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions...

(State your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God's plan for me, and one day see the Face of God who you loved so deeply.

Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.

Loving God, you loved St. Therese's complete trust in your care. Help me to rely on your providential care in each circumstance of my life, especially the most difficult and stressful.

I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...

Amen.

No comments: