Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 9 - Novena to St. Therese


Peace be with you!
 
Today is the last day of the St. Therese novena!
 
I hope this has been a great blessing for you!
 
Today, let's pray for selflessness. St. Therese gave of herself to her Carmelite sisters in love.
 
Let's pray that God will give us the grace to unconditionally love our friends, family and even our enemies. Let us ask St. Therese's intercession that we may love those who we find most difficult to love!
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
Day 9 - Novena to St. Therese
 
Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.
 
Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions...
 
(State your intentions)
 
Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God's plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.
 
Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.
 
Loving God, St. Therese never doubted that her life had meaning. Help me to see how I can bless and love everyone in my life. Especially...
 
I love your people, Lord. Help me to love them more!
I reflect you to the world, Lord. Help me to reflect you more clearly!
I rely on you, Lord. Help me to rely on you more!
I accept your will, Lord. Help me to accept your will every day!
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
 
Amen.

No comments: