A Brief Guide to Donating
$5 or $5000 will help. No donation is ever too small. Make space in your family budget to give to your PRC. Some families choose to give monthly, others yearly, and some give when they can. Whatever your case may be, anything and everything will be appreciated. Thank you!
Most PRCs accept used and new baby items. Some accept maternity clothes. Only a select few accept non-pregnancy or baby related items (such as regular women's clothing and household items) Before giving, it's usually a good idea to call and check to see what kinds of donations your PRC accepts/prefers. Chances are if your PRC can't use the items you give, they'll turn around and give it to St. Vincent's.
- New or clean, gently used baby clothes
- Packages of Diapers
- New baby items including furniture, car seats and toiletries
- New or clean, gently used maternity clothes
- Hand knit or crocheted baby hats, booties, blankets, etc - a church lady special! Knit away, ladies!
- Stained, soiled, or otherwise damaged baby clothes
- Stained, soiled, or otherwise damaged maternity clothes
- Opened/expired baby food or formula
- Used cribs and used car seats
- Used baby furniture, swings, bouncers, etc