Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I LOVE this idea!

I've seen this idea twice recently and it's so fun I want to share it with you. First, our home school co-op has an annual craft and bake sale, and this year Grace and her kids were selling beautiful sugar cookies decorated with holy card images of Saint Nicholas, Saint Lucy, and Our Lady of Guadalupe. You can get an idea of what she did by looking at the last two photos on this page. Today, you can see the same basic idea on the Pioneer Woman's cooking site, along with a link to getting your own edible printing supplies.

I think this would be a fun idea for business logos, First Holy Communion parties, wedding favors, or themed Church Lady tea parties. What do you think?

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Those are beautiful. I especially like the bell.

The cookie favor idea was in my Wilton book from when I took the decorating classes many moons ago.