Thursday, July 24, 2008

When Church Ladies Go Bad

Over at Mulier Fortis:

Having seen these photos on the Curt Jester's excellent blog, I have been inspired. I feel sure that I am called and chosen... I have a vocation to the ordained priesthood. YES ! I want to become a womynpriest.

BUT... not just any old womynpriest. I like Latin, and snazzy vestments, and I believe in Tradition, and so I am totally convinced that I am called to be a Traddy womynpriest.

Well, now that she's discerned this call, I don't suppose there's anything anyone can do except go over to her post and help puzzle some conundra (is it possible to knit while attending in choir?).

2 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Heheheheh... ladies, I'm delighted to make your acquaintance...

Maybe I should consider taking up needlepoint while assisting in choir!?
;-)

I hope that I am not persona non grata after my little "lapse!"

Anonymous said...

You know, a womynpriest's questions about sitting in choir are very different from the past questions of actual priests. I remember the one about if one is sitting in choir hearing Vespers prayed whilst praying Compline himself, does it count as if he had prayed both? (The answer is no, by the way).